5 Drool Worthy Spaces, Styled with Kmart Pieces.
With the popularity of reality home renovation and styling shows, and photo-sharing platforms like Instagram and Pinterest, it’s no wonder that many of us are looking at spaces within our homes as design opportunities. For many of us, gone are the days of a house being merely functional and practical and a couch being a couch. Our homes have become a reflection of our creativity, values, and style (and styling abilities!). We’re seeing designs inspired nature, utilising raw materials and showcasing an eco-friendly lifestyle, as well as décor that looks like a designer handcrafted it.
Kmart Is Making Designer Styling Attainable for the Every-day Aussie.
The great news is that major retailers like Kmart have jumped on the bandwagon, keen to profit from our dreams of a perfectly-styled home. A home that tells our friends and family, we have great taste, we have great style, and we are cashed up enough to show it.
All-praise-Kmart for making a beautifully decorated home accessible and affordable!
Here’s Some Serious Design Inspo, Six Spaces Styled with Kmart Pieces That Will Blow Your Mind!
1. We adore this gorgeous rattan sideboard hack by @taylakaylee. @taylakaylee has positioned two Kmart rattan sideboards together to make this beautiful and functional space. Keeping your design simple and on-trend will undoubtedly do a great job in disguising your bargain piece as something much more desirable.
2. @styletinyspaces shows us that DIY home styling with Kmart isn’t only for the high foot-traffic areas of the home. Afterall there’s a reason for #pantrygoals! The containers on the middle shelf are from Target while the other containers, jars and shelving are from Kmart.
3. This stylish kitchen by @fairmonthome.east is the perfect combination of balancing high-end finishes with affordable pieces to get the most out of your budget. These kitchen bench stools are from… you guessed it, Kmart! Similar stools have been spotted in other retailers for upwards of $200. While these were snatched for only a fraction of the price at $25 each.
4. @thebushfieldreno shared this clever Kmart design hack, saved themselves hundreds of dollars and achieve a high-end finish on these arched mirrors! The @thebushfieldreno has used the Kmart Arch Mirrors ($40 each) and painted them gold to match their décor. Genius!
5. This bright and airy bedroom has been styled by @kmarthack using display cushions from Kmart for a steal of $53 for the lot, while the lamps were only $20. A quick refresh to any bedroom for less than the price of one designer cushion!
6. Kmart DIY styling extends effortlessly into the backyard or #kidszone with their signature Wooden Cubby House. @christine_moffat styles the cubby perfectly with a stunning Hamptons vibe. Simply adorable!